Previously, we featured some free Microsoft Office alternatives, which are downloadable applications. However, sometimes its easier to work in your browser, especially on the go. You can keep your files online for access from anywhere and any device. Some of these office web apps even allow 2 or more people to edit the same document simultaneously, making for easy collaboration.
- Google Docs includes Docs for word processing, Sheets for spreadsheets, Slides for presentations, and Forms for surveys.
- Apples’s iWork for iCloud supports both Mac and PC users. This web app has Pages for word processing, Numbers for spreadsheets, and Keynote for presentations.
- Office Online is an online version of Microsoft Office. It has all the programs the come with the Office software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others.
- ThinkFree Online supports word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Zoho Docs for Desktop includes Writer for word processing, Sheet for spreadsheets, and Show for presentations.
Did we miss your favorite online office suite? Leave a comment below to let us know!